Sunday, October 4, 2009

The AuRoRa TeaGaRden series ~ Charlaine Harris













MYSTERIES

October is a wonderful month for Mysteries.
 


Today, I highly recommend!

The AuRoRa TeaGaRden Series

by author
Charlaine Harris

I'm hOOked. I purchased these books after getting interested in Tru Blood.

When ever a series or movie is based on books, 
I like to try and read them first. 
This happens to be {as far as I can tell} the first series 
that Ms. Harris has written.
I will be purchasing the other series very sOOn*
 

It really scores with Me, when a writer makes me laugh.
And Aurora does just that.
Plus, She reminds me of Me a little~



Charlaine Harris is also the writer of

The LiLy Bard Shakespeare series

and

The SOOkie Stackhouse series
of which my lovely hubby is getting Me for YuLemas!


No comments:

Post a Comment