Friday, October 2, 2009







A gOOd place to start is with a bOOk. Simple.
One bOOk I really liked is called


CREEPY CRAFTY HALLOWEEN by Dawn Anderson.

It has some really great crafts in
between its covers.


A few of my favorites are:

Witch Doll with Cat
Paper Lanterns
Candy Corn Candles

The Candy Corn Candles are on the to do list for one of this months crafts. How cool are those?

I find most, and I mean Most, of my bOOks from the Library. In the infamous words of my high school journalism teacher " It would BehOOve you...." to utilize your local branch of the Library. I check out a bag load of bOOks, and if I really find I'm attached to one, I will buy it.

Don't forget to check out the Children's Art Section, also. What beTTer way to spend time with Your Child than to share Holiday Arts & Crafts!





1 comment:

  1. Keeping ourselves busy with these wonderful ideas is going to be so great, it will be a good change in our lives. Thank you so much for this guide.

    ReplyDelete