Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Christmas Story


Aunt Clara had for years labored under the delusion that I was not only perpetually 4 years old, but also a girl.........

HAHAHAHAA!
Although My situation was a bit different; I was the one making the off the wall gifts for Family, like Colored Macaroni nOOdLe Necklaces and Potato Heads made from real potatoes and fruit pieces for the face!


I don't care how many years you've seen it,
it just isn't a traditional Yulemas without:
A Christmas Story.
It isn't.




















There are so many quotes from this movie, You could have whole conversations through out the holidays just by saying Them!

*You'll Shoot Your Eye out!
*Triple Dog Dare You
*Oh, FFFUUUDDDGGGEEE!!!!
*He looks like a deranged Easter Bunny
*Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double-beatloaf. I hate meatloaf.

and who can forget ~
Naddafinga!


 
 I actually saw this movie in a THEATER!
yep, sure did.
Now We can watch in the comfort of Our Home, 
complete with Roasted Chestnuts and Hot CoCoa.
We've talked about doing Holiday traveling, which, honestly, I would love to do about every third year, but anyhoo, I would love to bring the Family up to the actual house. One lucky Family won a bid on ebay,
to spend Christmas EvE and Christmas Day in the house.
Awesome!

And here's just a little reminder:
When figuring out what kind of craftiness and gifts you'll be doing,
remember The Pink Bunny suit.


Ralphie: Hey Dad! I bet you never guess what I got you for Christmas!
The Old Man: [staring blissfully into space] A new furnace?
Ralphie: [chuckling] He he, that's a good one Dad!
Randy: [lauging] He he he!

No comments:

Post a Comment