Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tang ~ Drink of the Astronauts; Desired by Moonies


Houston, we need a drink...

did you know that Tang mixed with Jim Beam bourbon
is called a Moon Beam?
Srsly?
Srsly.

AND!

The inventor of Tang,
William A. Mitchell,
also invented PoP Rocks!
{to be featured in a future bleg}




The Stardust Children love this.
Wait til I show Them how to make PoPsicles with it!



and either I reallly didn't know or I had completely forgotten that they had Tang Recipes!

Here's one that I might have to try:

 Tang Pie
http://southernfood.about.com/od/orangerecipes/r/bl30628c.htm

mmm, Starlicious!



Tang

TANG commercial

 TANG commercial from 1967!

4 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmmm! Tang! grew up on it.
    Grew up further to drink Moon Beams ;)
    Then grew further to give my boys tangsicles. Which they don't remember cuz I just asked em :)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wholy cow, I forgot about Tang. I never really liked the taste of that much. But I did love kool aid, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. {Psyche ~ I can't stand orange kool aid but I love Tang; go figure. lol

    ReplyDelete