Saturday, June 5, 2010

Priscilla's Earthly Delights ~ 11

 
Chantecaille.
I discovered this brand while trying
to find out what make~up was used
in the movie Sherlock.
Back on our Vegas trip,
I was lucky that the Neiman Marcus
there carried this brand in 
the color I wanted.
Lip Chick in Damask.

This was my Anniversary treat
for Chantecaille is not cheap.
I also treated my Self to The Mascara.

The Lipstick is nice but more of a day wear
for Me. It is sheer and more gloss.
If I were to wear it at Night
I would layer it over a dark lip stain.
They do carry the more cream/matte lipsticks
and I will be trying that soon.


A bonus feature was the Faux Cils Mascara.
It is THE best Mascara I had ever worn. 
It's pricey also.
$38. 
I LoVe it so much, I will buy it again.
A comparable less
expensive version 
would be
Benefit's BADgal Lash Mascara.



I told My Self that I would save it
for Dates with The Man, and Specials Days and Such,
but that didn't hold out very long.

The mascara just goes on so well, 
I can do one coat for daytime, 
and then Priscilla can double up 
for more dramatics in the evening.

Chantecaille is now a permanent fixture 
in My Make Me Beautiful Beauty Bits .





http://chantecaille.com/index_flash.cfm



http://www.blogger.com/url

No comments:

Post a Comment