Saturday, March 13, 2010

Priscilla's Earthly Delights ~ 5

 The Man does it again!
I am spoilt.
Oh my my, Oh hell yes, got to put on that party dress.....

When I first saw this dress, 
I immediately thought of one of my favorite Blogger~Betties 
{as I so Affectionately call my fellow Betties who blog} 

~Ms Lemondrop over at Lemondrop Vintage.

{Check out the "Doubly Sweatered and All Tied Up" piece.}

and, 
I've always had a thing for Crochet Clothes.
The Sleeves are unlined 
which adds more seasonal wear time, 
maybe even into early summer.
I'll let you know.

Bonus: LENGTH.
All though, on the model it looked short,
its actually more knee length,
top knee on Me. I'm 5' 5"

The Man says: Let Me buy~eth that for You, Love.

Ok.


I absolutely LoVe when things are finally frui~ited.
I've been moOning over this purse for a bit now; I needed a nice purse for those Special Days. 
Like date night with my The Man.

The Man says: Let me buy~eth that for You, Love.


Ok. "}

 These sweetlings are from one of my favored Etsy shops: 
Mia Beads
Upon first sight of these, this whole outfit just got Happy.

It was Peace, LoVe, and grOOviness.


The Man says: You want those too?

Yep.

*************
It's not delightful for Priscilla if there isn't a little Lagniappe.

Drugstore find; am thinking it will be Really nice for Our beach trip this summer. It's a very pale LiLac.
I am not a mall person. Not since high school. But perchance the occasional foray into that steel jungle, I may come away with some treats.

These were all found at Icing. 
This kick arse card holder. More than that.
Id, cash, a pack of rice paper powder tissues, 
you may have club potential.
Maybe add a small chain......
Butterfly earrings: may or may not have the right dress yet.
But pair it with a Vintage hair style
{definitely an up~do}
and there's a picture forming.
Peace ring
can never have enough, right?

Even Priscilla needs it simple sometimes.
Thank you to The Man!



Lemondrop Vintage
http://lemondropvintage.blogspot.com/

Doubly Sweatered and All Tied Up post
http://lemondropvintage.blogspot.com/2010/02/doubly-sweatered-and-all-tied-up.html

Crochet Dress ~ Forever 21
http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=DRESS&product_id=2047975110&showBACK=OK

Leather Compartment Pouch Handbag ~ Northstyle
http://www.northstyle.com/itemdy00.asp?ID=1,1416&GEN1=Bags+%26+Belts&T1=N21536&dispRow=522&srccode=

Mia Beads

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MiaBeads


No comments:

Post a Comment