Sunday, March 7, 2010

Endangered Words..........a bOok

 If you're like me, you tend to use the same word over and over. Especially on blogs, comments, etc.
I LoVe the word Love, and Love to use it a LOT.


This seems like a handy boOk to have around.
You could have fun with words,
AND keep Your brain running smooth like buttah.
An idle mind is nothing more than plain, boring, oatmeal when You're really craving Turkish Delight.

I have placed this boOk in The boOkstore List for future obtainment. 


Seriously, how can You not have fun with words from A ~ Z like these:

Afterwit ~ the lack of forethought; a good comeback one thinks of after leaving a social gathering.
to
Zemblanity ~ the opposite of serendipity, "making unhappy, unlucky and expected discoveries occurring by design" .

Now, I just need to find one for LoVe....


{I will update at a later date}

No comments:

Post a Comment