Saturday, February 13, 2010

Priscilla's Earthly Delights ~ 3

 


Priscilla is quite excited about these!

For our Vintage, this fabulous uncut pattern for Pajamas.
I'm totally into all three sets.
I'm also thinking, of making the halter top/pants combo for Our beach trip this summer.
Great cover up, easy on, easy off.
Make the short set for LiTTLe Me.

I picked up this punch that makes a miniature BuTTerFly cut~out.
I don't have a clue how I missed this great little book of multi colored stock paper.
Perfect size to try out new ideas for PaPer projects.
Bonus: on sale for 1/2 price!

These Flower Beads instantly knocked down a wall I had come to, with these fantastic ring blanks I bought over a year ago.  Of course, We all know how things look on paper......
but I am Optimistic. Yes, Yes I am.



These next Delights have Priscilla all a~glow with Excitement.
If all goes well, there's a Really~F'n~Special Day on the Horizon that will ToTaLLy Rock!, 
if I puLL it off! 
Any Priscilla worth Her GLiTTeR knows, 
that it's the DETAILS that bring it all together, Darling. 

The Reason: 10 year weDDing Anniversary
The Details:  1970s Baby Blue Empire Waist Dress with Cinderella Dressings
The Plan: Renew Vows at Elvis Chapel in Vegas

Cinderella Dressings:
 






Now all thats left is picking the right shoes.........OoOoOh Pri~scil~la!!


simplicity pajama pattern
http://www.etsy.com/shop/kalliedesigns

flower beads
http://www.etsy.com/shop/GSboutique

Hair Pins, Earrings
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MiaBeads

No comments:

Post a Comment