Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Simple Meals ~ Hamburgers

Hamburgers were meant to be Simple.
Simple shape
Simple taste
Simple to make

They are even simple to make ahead, and freeze
{cook or uncooked}

And they are great for a nice backyard dinner picnic.

For My Family peEps, I use
2~ 3 pounds of Ground Beef 
{Ground Buffalo is quite excellent as a burger:
But cooking time differs for it is drier than Ground Beef}

For My Flavorings, I use
Salt
Pepper
approx: 3 tbs. either Soy Sauce {low sodium}
or Worcestershire sauce


For My Fixins, I use
variety of chEEse slices 
red onion
pickle slices {Essential for The Kiddos}
and of course any condiments you prefer.

HAMBURGER BUNS
{really, what's the point if you don't use buns, Hun}
I prefer the Seasame seed kind.

Broil the shaped Hamburger.
Drain grease off  when flipping over.

It takes a total of 20 mins or less to
Shape
Cook
Dress

a Simple Hamburger.
yum.


Ground Beef and Colby Jack
Ground Buffalo and Gouda
Ground Turkey and Bacon Apple Cheddar

{And since You control what kind of Meat, Bread, Toppings,
and PROPORTION
its much healthier and cheaper to do it at Home.}

No comments:

Post a Comment