Saturday, May 8, 2010

Priscilla's Earthly Delights ~ 9

 Oh My! the Excitement...

Ok. I have never had new luggage before.
Never.
It was all hand me downs.
So The Chook Man treated the Little Girl in this Grown Up Me,
to a bit of Feminine Charm.

We went shopping!
I found these at Target.
They had both pieces in the set.
The Design and Colors were right up my Visual~sense~pleasing alley.
Very affordable too.

and then, there was the inside!
Luscious.

I'm not usually a fan of the Turquoise Blue,
but this really just complimented the outer design perfectly.
And the Pockets!
I was just looking for stuff to fill them.
I'm pretty sure I heard The Chook Man say something about 
weights and limits...
Priscilla and I chose to ignore Him.

Maybe it's silly that at my age, a simple set of suitcases
could make Me so damn Happy.
They made me feel grown up, pulled together, classy..

it really is these simple things in Life that make it worthwhile.

Women's Embark Luggage set 

No comments:

Post a Comment