Tuesday, November 22, 2011

by OPI ~ Meep Meep Meep..... a Muppet Celebratory Polish


How freakin CooL is this?
OPI
has a new collection out,
The MuPPeT Collection!

This is my first purchase 
~ Meep Meep Meep



based on Beaker, 
one of our faves 
in this Household!








This polish is a gorgeous deep Fuschia 
with the shimmeriest golden and pinkish GLiTTeR.
Fine fine GLiTTer,that enhances 
both the CoLoR and Application. 
This polish goes on so verra smoothly 
with Fantastic coverage.
The first finger is 1 coat
the others are 2.
And that's all you need.


Animal~istic is on my list
{I'm thinking it would be a great February color}
Many of the colors 
were sold out already 
so I didn't get to try them...
but you can bet I'll be keeping my eye out for them!


No comments:

Post a Comment