Saturday, October 9, 2010

Priscilla's Earthly Delights ~ The Chairs


These are The Chairs.

The Good Karma Kiss,
discovered while delighting in
pecan fudge and a cappuccino.

Found these at Greg's Antiques.

Check out that fabric.
The Chook Man is leaning towards original.
I keep thinking it's original,
then I think, dude, that totally looks 80s!
As for Priscilla, She just smiles... 

I'm going to do a thorough examination sometime
in the next few days to see if I can get
anything from them. 

Besides needing a good steam cleaning,
the only problem is a tear on the upper arm
of one chair.

I would like to eventually reupholster them,
in a wine/burgundy/eggplant suede.
That beautiful wine color you get when
you spill a burgundy on white rug...
yeah, that's it.

If it is original covering,
I'll just reupholster over the fabric
if possible.


next buried treasure: 
mid century modern credenza sideboard


http://www.gregsantiques.net/
10/09/10

No comments:

Post a Comment