Saturday, March 26, 2011

Priscilla's Earthly Delights



Back in the late 80s and early 90s 
I was BIG on blazers, jackets, coats...
My mom even made me a hot pink 
Rod Stewart type blazer in high school; 
it was so cool.

From smart ass buttons on my ski jacket 
to replicas of antique safty/brooch pins,
I love to decorate my coats as much as my house!

This double pin set really caught my attention. 
I eyed it,
looked at it, 
favorited it for a long time.
And then I bought it.

It's to different. 
and I really like the fact that it's two pieces, 
then I can kind of, switch em around
or wear them separately,  
My purple Mystery coat would be the perfect back drop.
or maybe my BB Dakota swing coat...
I can always wear
my fancy combat boots to soften it a bit.



Terireeswang

No comments:

Post a Comment