Friday, December 30, 2011

Santa's Spreadsheet


I have hated Excel for as long as I can remember, 
going way back to my days as a Secretary.
Excel and Panythose....straight to hell as far as I'm concerned.

This year, I have become one with the Spreadsheet; well, 
at least, there is a mutual acceptance.

I am a gigantor To~Do*Lister.
My To~Do Lists have To~Do Lists...
and some of them have a To~Do List..
OY~it's just too much Man!

So I told my Self...Self, check out this spreadsheet thing.
And I did.
And I LoVeD it!


Not only did I list each person and their intended gifts,
but at the bottom of the list,
I placed all the Stores that I needed
to peruse for said Gift.
Righteous!

That seemed to make such a difference.
I'm a hooked spreadsheet Holiday hOoker now...
one brightly colored marker, Sharpie if you please!, 
and Santa just got a Ho Ho {w}Hole Lot better~

No comments:

Post a Comment