Thursday, December 22, 2011

Finger Paints Laugh My Art Off nail polish


 I've been feeling Blue this Yulemas...
shades of Blue that is.

                             I've always loved 
looking up at the night sky 
on Christmas EvE, 
and yes,
I still look for Santa.
It's the Magic, right?

This polish is Magical. 
It's a nice break 
from the Reds and Greens 
of the Holidays.



It's my North Pole, at Midnight, clear and crisp...
it's GLiMMeR~licious.

It is a heavily GLiTTeRed polish,
which makes it thick.
A nice clear top coat 
would be beautiful
and luscious.
My nails have 2 coats without top coat.

I could see a White party dress
with this Blue polish for a 
rockin Yulemas celebratory.
C'mon, who hasn't designed a Celebratory
around a lipstick or polish?


That's happiness all around folks

No comments:

Post a Comment