Saturday, April 24, 2010

Priscilla's Earthly Delights ~ 8


This has been an especially Grand! Earthly Delights day......
Made especially so, that for Once! 
the patience i so sturdily and grumpily put forth , paid off.

Margit Brandt pattern, Butterick 6462

When I first started buying Vintage Patterns, I came across this one by Margit Brandt.
The Coat was exactly what I had been looking for.
I put it in my favorites, not yet decided on it, and of course, someone bought it.  
Aaand I couldn't find another one.




Until now.
about a year later.
I was doing my pattern search and it popped up. 
I snagged it! 
Signed, Sealed, Delivered!



Kenzo pattern, Butterick 4259

Priscilla says, this has Sunday Cocktails written allll over it.
I have to agree.
It has that 80s feel with the 1930s/40s touch.
For Me, anyway.
The first outfit on the left reminds me of Senior Year.
It was one of my favorites.

The second outfit is totally
Sunday Cocktails with the Girls.
Bloody Marys,  good music, great food.....Relaxation.
Even Priscilla needs a day without the makeup.
{Doesn't mean you can't still look good.}


Strange Invisible perfume

One of the Blogger Betties that I follow, {London MakeUp Girl}
posted about the perfume brand Strange Invisible.
The scent was Magazine Street, inspired by New Orleans, which had my Heart right there;
but then one thing She really liked about this was it was good to her perfume~sensitivity; also a really big problem for Me. 
Luckily, they have trial sizes, for a few dollars.
I ordered two, one for Me, and one for The Man.
I really do like Magazine Street. 
It's a nice break from The~everyday~scent.
It is expensive for the regular sizes,  perfect for Yulemas, or Anniversary, or Birthday.



I have fun playing around with Fused Glass in my Studio. 
  I found these glass molds at Delphi Glass.
You probably know by now, that I have a thing for Hearts, and for Bears too....and most of My Friends and People I Know are fanatics about Their Saints.  
So, why not.....I'll get some black and gold glass 
and make em some paperweights or something.

Be warned though!  The description says "Kiln wash before use".
What it doesn't say is that You are supposed to use the Primo Primer Kiln Wash.
I broke my Heart mold the first time I used it, using regular kiln wash. 
When I called to see about a replacement the Customer Service Lady told Me,
I needed the Primo Primer.  


Yes, yes, it has been quite a Delightful Day..




Margit Brandt pattern ~ Pretty Little Pattern Shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyPatternShop?ref=seller_info

Magazine Street tester, Peloponnesian tester ~ Strange Invisible Perfumes
http://www.siperfumes.com/

London MakeUp Girl blog
http://www.londonmakeupgirl.com/

Glass molds ~ Delphi Glass
http://www.delphiglass.com/



Kenzo pattern ~ cannot remember where I bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment