Monday, May 2, 2011

mY fAVORITE tOOLs ~ Miter saw WITH Laser light!!


 This saw Rocks!

Since I was a Little Kelly
back in the day,
The Dad let me have
free reign of scraps.




I got my very first art scar at the tender
age of 6 give or take, when The Dad let
me take a crack at the balsa wood and X acto knife....
and I promptly sliced a 1 inch gash in my finger.

ahhh, the good old days....
Now I get to play with the Big Dog tools. 

Chook Santa gave to this to me couple of years ago, 
and between the Miter Saw and the Dremmel, I"m deadly. 
Watch out pine...

 My saw is equipped with Laser Light,
and believe Me, it is the Icing on the Cake.









Another feature that I like about this saw, is the ease of the swivel....
I shall call her Elvis.
Levels of Frustration rise quickly when time is wasted 
trying to get the damn thing to work.


*************
With any Power TooL, PLEASE use all Caution.  

I unplug EVERY time I have to adjust the Saw;
I unplug if I'm not going to use it for more than 5 or 10 minutes.

Its' Common Sense, especially with Children around.

Clean your equipment after every use!!!

Use Protective EyEwear and Dust Mask.

*************

Yes, anytime I get to play with the Big Dogs,
just color me a happy campster.

now where's that plug???

No comments:

Post a Comment