Thursday, June 2, 2011

My FaVoRiTe tOOLs ~ Shape Stencils

These handy dandy Stencils!

 I mean it too.
It is absolutely HELL to try and work a project 
and not have the RIGHT SIZE of Whatever.

For I, it is usually the coordinating size of the Embeddment
to the Bezel I'm using.
You'd think it would be simple.
Oh so simple, not.
No matter what I did I could not get the correct sizing.
Tracing, gueSSing, making mocks;

My Resi~tation is always thrown off it's grOove Tracks
because of this persistant annoyance...

Not anymore.

I stolt borrowed these two Stencils from The Mother's Office.

Oh the simple joys.

No more crOoked lines and woBbLy edGes.
I can have LoVeLy CirCLes instead of eggs.
I can have Solid Squares instead of that, geometry thing..

I can get a cleaner, more precise line for 
PaPer and CLay cut outs.
 I could collect Circle Punches, but in the interest of price and space,
these Stencils are perfect for Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment