Saturday, December 4, 2010

Priscilla's Earthly Delights

What makes this the most special treat?
It was given to me by a friend who is forEVER 
revamping,
redecorating, 
and re~everything His apartment.
and Lucky Me! I'm usually the recipient of his generousity.

I've been a fan of flokati rugs since childhood.
Must be the Turk in Me.
I've always envisioned a wall to wall flokati that would 
give the feeling of sleeping on a cloud. 
Not to mention, like walking on Meringue...
minus the whole actual sticky mess, of course.
Priscilla says: not in Her heels!

Guess who didn't want his anymore?  yeah, Cher'...Him.
And now that the CooLer  weather is here, 
and with our house being a slab house, 
the Flokati is quite Wonderful. 
I told The Chook Man that I swear it's even made our bed softer! 
shyeah, I mean it!

 The most obvious downfall is the white. 

meh, I'll deal. 

So, thank you Detlev my ocd artist self~interior designer.
Say, is that a new order from Ikea???

No comments:

Post a Comment