Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ruggles ~ so nice, went thereTwice!


I have a LoVe~LoVe relationship with 
Coffee shoppes and Bakeries.
It all started in downtown Istanbul
with miniature eclairs in a white box....
I also met The Chook Man in a Coffee Shoppe.

We found Ruggles during a GooGLe search.
In the 4 days we were in Houston,
we went there 3 times.

The Pastry counter was loaded with pastries
in sizes big enough to share at least
between two people.
I had the creme brulee and 
The Hubs had the White Chocolate Bread Pudding.
Both were delicious but the bread pudding 
was better. 

Twice I was given a complimentary 
chocolate covered spoon
and a ginger snap cookie.
Those were great for breakfast.





  We decided to have dinner there one night.

I just had a regular turkey sandwich with the sides
and The Hubs had the burger and fries.
He also got a bowl of the Black Bean soup 
and I'd have to say
that was the best part of the whole meal.






I did like the Lime in the ice tea instead of Lemon. 
I've never had it like that!











 and of course, we would finish up with more coffee.....

nomnomnom....good eats.

No comments:

Post a Comment