Saturday, August 28, 2010

Priscilla's Earthly Delights

Today's treats are simple, yet still delightful.

A nail polish with vintage all over it
A nice navy blue eyeshadow,
both courtesy of Sally's Beauty supply.

FaLL colors are in abundance at this time
in the World of Beauty and Fashion.

These should go nicely with several pieces
I have picked out for the Autumn/Wynter  Wardrobe.

Bogie ~ by China Glaze
*************
The nail polish is this gorgeous Earth tone Smokey Plum....
it really shines the deep purple when the light hits it.
I think it will work really well to add some
coLor to some of the more neutral toned clothing I have.
Seems to wear pretty well, also.
It remind me of the 1940s,
not because it's named Bogie...
it make me think of 
a Woman's nice suit, or a LoVeLy evening gown.




Navy ~ by Sally's
*************
I'm not usually a fan of the dark Blue Eyeshadow,
this one seemed different.
For a $1, it didn't hurt to try it out.
It has GLiTTeR in it,
I'd say, moderate...
{Priscilla approves for Cocktails!}
but it's the underlying soft violet, Periwinkle~ish,
that really comes out,
creating this Dusky evening feeling.
and the GLiTTeR enhances that.

I would definitely wear a Black EyEliner 
with this for Night.
I would definitely play around with this
and a BabyBlue Eyeliner for day...

There's a whole lot of Smokey and Sultry 
mixed up in the blues and purples.
...which makes for some smokey sultry nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment