Friday, March 23, 2012

Murray's 100% Beeswax


















Love it!
Welcome to summer in the SouTh! 
 And endless days of FRiZZ {frizz!} and  FRusTraTion {lots!}.

Hello Murray!





Years ago I had played around with 
the Original Murray's Hair Wax 
during the late 80s and early 90s; 
I never did get the hang of it. 
Seems like it may have been too heavy for my hair.

This just called too Me.
and it's in a YeLLoW jar, happy.


It seems to have a bit of spicy scent;
a really pleasant warm scent.
Of course, check it at the store for your Self.

I bought my jar at the local Sally's Beauty Supply.






The Left is the Before
The Right is the After.


I'm still trying to figure out how much to use and how often,
but I think I have it down to somewhere
between a smudge and a smidgen, every Two to ThRee days.

I rub it vigorously  between my palms
then start from the ends and go up to a few inches from the scalp.
Try to keep it from the Scalp,
otherwise you end up with a greasy mess.
To keep the CurL, I let it air dry;
I know it's dry when it becomes stiff.
Then FLuFF~  it's really LoVeLy.

I am looking forward to trying this out at The Beach this SuMMeR.

No comments:

Post a Comment