Monday, August 1, 2011

Tania Marmolejo


I discovered Ms. Marmolejo today, 
in the midst of my cyber~surfing;
a standout Art,
in the overwhelming sea of images.....
I was immediately SmiTTen

They are,
Seductive and Inviting.
Inducing within Me, a desire to leap into the
painting and be with her....

The Artist...
She inspires Me.

She is with Her work
where I want to be with Mine.
Her figures are Realistic 
with this Dreamy quality.
{sigh}
To render that in Paint and Pencil....






Her LoVe for Women
and their Beauty 
seems obvious to Me. 
I'm not a critic,
I just know what appeals to me.

I look at her art~
I want to spout Poetry....
I know no Poetry.
just sayin.



Not being prolific in this type of painting,
these types of prints always draw me in.....
{yes, yes I did}

Of course the Red paint is Lagniappe.
Here at home, Lagniappe is where it's at, 
the best part, 
a TreaT!

It looks to me like Cadmium Red Deep
BeStiLL my beating Heart.






Tania Marmolejo
http://taniamarmolejo.com/

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Kelly Ann! I'm so happy you liked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. {Ms. Tania ~ I am honored! Thank you for such great work, and for letting me know you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://newyork.nearsay.com/nyc/soho-tribeca/arts-culture-william-bennett-galleryglimpseenigmatic-visions

    ReplyDelete